Happy new year!!!

Hmmm...As usual had a gud amount of sound sleep on 31st dec 2011.... Hehehe... Well dunno y but i dont feel much excited about 31st dec... Every year all d ppl enjoy to d max n wer as me, n my family...v just eat our supper a bit earlier n sleep...bcoz wen its 11pm, the sounds of music deck, crackers shouts of ppl saying happy new year all d tym... They disturb sleep a bit... :)

Dats y v nvr had a habit of celebrating new year... For mum, dad n bro, even dis year's 31st dec was normal...quite normal lyk every year... But not to me... I know wats running on me... Wats worrying me... But may b am responding too much for nothing...may b am just beating around d bush n crying for nothing...

I was deep drowned in thoughts... Lost in thoughts... And later into restless sleep... As usual, rushed to ofc... Office is also very normal n boring today... Just lyk any other day... Dunno y...

I want some pep n pop in dis boring routine lyf... Baba ji... Plz send my savior to me ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment