question mark....

All say....  be optimistic... It solves 50% of d prblm... I did dat all my 24years... N yeah it happened...til nw..wat evr i wanted...wat evr i really wishd to happen...did happen...wow!!!

But for d 1st tym... My belief's fluctuating... How much evr am optimistic...these negative blows...negative thots...they cnt harm me...but r harmng my belief...my hopes...my drmz...my expectations...n der by...my future...plz help me god...plz help me...am not dat strong enuf to bluff as if am brave...am losing nerve...i dnt want any1 to knw wats running on me...am hiding evrythng...as a reason am physically tortured...unable to eat...unable to slpp...unable to smile...

Tears...tears...tears...i hate them...plz plz do d magic baba ji...i need u....i need ur help...plz help me...dont shatter me...plz...

No comments:

Post a Comment