Rains!!!!

Voila...!!!! Rains...!!! Atlast...!!! Darling!! Me rele rele rele happy n relaxed now... U knw wot.... Dis summer has been d worst summer I've cm across... Trust me!! The worst yaar!!! Jahaan bhi dekho.... dhoop garmi.... Even my Bheja's deep fried.... Infact, burnt to ashes!!! :P

Phew, as if God has finally shown sm mercy.... Dunno abt all u folks but definitely on me...! I willingly took a shower in these showers... Enjoyed every drop to d fullest!!! Not to mention ppl staring @ me... "Pagli...!!!" Mite b dis is wot they thot @ d sight of me... All wer running to d nearest shelters wer as me... Giggless!! I imagine myself as sm b'ful heroine in Director Karunakaran's movies, n was slowly walking on d roads wid a stupid smile on ma face...! :D

Ooooohhhh!!! wot a day!!! Ma dear rain!!! U rele made my day!!! Thanks a tonn!!! Its lyk I found myself again...!!!