So far so Good..

Hey Bloggie!!

My whole life after wedding seems to be a little screwed up.. A little exciting... A little boring... A little Good too... Bcoz... Thanks to my husband I've learnt certain things about being a married girl you know?

May be its worth learning... Ok ok ok... M blabbering some rubbish... Firstly... Be it my dad's So called over discipline, our financial condition... And also... Bcoz m dorky... I couldn't see places... Home-school-home.. Later, home-college-home... Last but not least Home-office-home... Ugh...!!!!

Now... Thanks to my husband... We do have our share of fights, snaps at eachother, arguments etc., But I m finally able to see so many places I only dreamt about... The traverse City, Chicago, Detroit etc., He really reads my heart sometimes.. I dunno if I can even repay him either!

And the real happiness for me.. Was when I first saw the icy rain... Godd... Its so... Special for me... Bcoz you know... I was actually planning on saving my earnings to go on a tour and explore atleast one place truely... To my heart's content... But this icy rain... Is so so good!!! Too special for me!!!!!

More to come in my later blogs... :)