:P

Well... Till nw I was posting blogs on me n my feelings... But 4 d 1st tym... I'm posting somthng for a moron... who said dat m showing off... arey yaar... iss blog mein aisa kya hein show off karne ka laayak...? Bataaoo na?
Haan if at all I wanna show off smthng... its totally up to me...
Yaar mera blog hein its my wish... Jo Mann mein aata hein likh loongi... iss mein tera kya prblm hein yaar... ? Days hv come when u shd think on n on before posting something on ur personal blog... yaar m sorry... m not among those folks... m not hurting anyone here.. m not a critic as well....
Yah I admit I post a lotta gloomy stuff... well... I won't share any of my happy or sad things wid anybody... when m happy... I celebrate... when m sad... I blog here... n I feel better... dats it... I don't need anybody's shoulder or sympathy to cry... All I need... is sm space wer I can write wot all I want... n stay peaceful... dats it... !
So... my dear moron... stop ur nonsense ryt away... if u don't lyk dis blog thn y d hell u read it... who asked u to read?
N by d way... my blog's name is ''I me n myself'' which means... its me... n nobody else... so... padhna hein toh padho... warna bhad mein jao... meine kab manaa kiya Ji!