Being Idle....

Gosh....

Its been more than a month... Nvr evr hv I found maslf so idle... so free... with nothing to do... just... just idle... absolutely! Ouch... U knw wot sweetheart? I always wanted dis idle state... wenevr I was pissed off wid ma job... certain not-to-mention blows... I owwyyzz wanted it just so badly... & nw finally wen I hv it... y m I so restless... Its d same restlessness i went thru... al d tym... inside ma head...

Another month dea.. n m gonna b away frm ma near n dea ones... ofcourse nt forevr... bt fairly... dats  rele long tym... for d 1st tym evr in ma lyf...! Nw i realise... its gud 2 get screwed up @ wrk... than 2 sit idle lyk dis... n luk @ d walls, curtains, cushions n crap! On top of it if ppl ask... wots nxt? well u knw... dats exactly d mometnt i feel... dat ma middle finger's created 4 a gud cause! ofcourse... dat's pretty rude i knw... :)

As far as d gud part in dis is concerned, well m gonna b ok.. as owwyyzz i hv been... puking here n making ma tummy lighter... is a vry gud idea u knw??? :P

bubye sweetheart! so far so gud!!