Flights...

Me being a middle class person... always used bus or train or auto for d means of transportation... thanks to my wedding... I boarded a flight 4 d 1st tym evr in ma lyf... :)

And may b am exaggerating it a lot but I just loved d way it takes off... reaches d highest altitude wer everythng seems 2 b nly n nly lather filled ground but nthng else... peeping through these thick clouds... i cud c live google maps... :)

and some tyms bcoz of the turbulence... I cn feel dat d aircraft is swishing through the thick clouds... i hv seen clouds gettng literally cut by d aircraft wings....

Some utopian landscape... Which keeps coming in my dreams evr since I was a kid... Some pearl white... some greyish... n some as if a sheer cloth spread evenly over a beautiful knitted carpet... :)

Was jst amazing... :) enjoyed it to the fullest!!! :)