Momhood!

It has been ages since I've even paid a visit to my blog. Hell! I even forgot I have one. I am telling you.. Both my pregnancy and these 2 whole years of motherhood kicked my ass! Big Time!

But yeah nevertheless! I've had loads of new experiences, made a lot of memories, lost count of the pictures and videos I took of my little one, understanding this whole parenting and milestones thingy.. Yeah! Loads have been accomplished for sure!

She is the light of my life. She is my cute little Miss Chaos! I personally got to experience how whole motherhood functions. She is the first thing I think about waking up in the morning, I forgot what it's like to sleep like a log though. Stealing glances at my sleeping beauty, the puppy face she makes when she wants something from me, the attention she demands from me 24x7! Just about everything in my life right now is about her! I now finally know the right meaning of mommy-brain LOL!

Every single day she makes me question if my parenting is right, but I am growing and learning along with her so I think I am doing OK. The day she took her bite of actual food, the day she took her first steps towards me, the day she called me MAMA! The day she discovered she has a tongue LOL! I can't pen down all 2 years worth of the things I've got to see as she grew.. But I promise I wouldn't change a thing!

She is my "Kushi" .. She is my everything! All in all, I am indeed a proud mom to my beautiful baby girl! We are the proud, klutzy, ever learning, confused, insomniac parents of our little Pebbles!




No comments:

Post a Comment