Naruto!!

Yeah I am obsessed with Naruto!! The only anime which really bound me totally... I must really thank Masashi Kishimato for this anime series! Its not just any other anime as we see.. And as the so called american sitcoms make fun of... Its something more than just an anime.. Almost every character depicted in this series... tells things which are very much practical in our daily lives... Infact, its not an exaggeration if I say that, I am a better person after watching naruto series... True!! It really gave me many good lessons, Made me realize that I do have a very beautiful world around me, and helped me to acknowledge its existence.. So attached to it that i actually own a poster of Naruto! I don't normally suggest people to see things specially like cartoons and anime.. But this is something every person "needs" to watch.. :)