Dogzz...

I never had the fortune of petting a Dog, but I always considered myself as a dog-person.. Never seen many dogs on Indian roads much as we tend to lock them in the house... Here in US, people do care a lot about the fitness and health of their dogs so they bring them out for walks and jogs, they play with them and only then I realized how just adorable and loving they are... So naive and so innocent.. They know nothing but only love and loyalty towards their masters.. I was always busy and had my own life messed up with numerous commitments, that I never gave a thought about owning a cute puppy and nourishing it into a lovable dog... Come to think of it, I badly want a dog now!! Dunno how many years I am gonna stay abroad... But I do wanna pack my bags ASAP, settle back in my country with a normal apartment, simple furniture, a quiet life.. and a dog to complete me!! I spend some of my free evenings watching cute adorable dog videos on you-tube... How they heal the secluded hearts, how they comfort their masters when they need a consoling companion, how they constantly look out for their family, how ever faithful they are, till they die... They are blessed with u unique gift called "Love"... I can bet that people who have a dog in their family are psychologically very healthy when compared to others! Love "Dogs"!!!!

1 comment: